Direct Mail Post Card Printing
Postcards are an inexpensive and effective way to market your business or organization via direct mail. People are paying more attention than ever to postcards that they receive in the mail, and are responding to offers at higher rates. Postcards have a higher read rate than other forms of direct mail because:
- It’s something that is tangible you can touch.
- It’s a pleasant break from an e-mail blast.
- There’s no envelope, so when it arrives in the mail your message is seen immediately.
You can create a postcard campaign without a big investment in time or money, and they can be used to accomplish the following goals: re-contact non-responders to your previous mailings and urge them to act; create an inexpensive monthly marketing campaign; drive people to your web-site with a special offer; tease prospects, by letting them know that they should be on the lookout for something valuable coming in the mail; thank customers for their business, or to remind them to do something.
Key elements that you should remember when designing your direct mail postcard campaign to assure that you get the best “bang” for your buck and return on your investment are:
- Plan ahead and create a specific purpose for your postcard campaign.
- Make your post card eye-catching. This can be accomplished by including high-quality photos or images, graphics and color or using oversized cards.
- Use short bold headlines, and keep your message simple.
- Make the most of both sides of the postcard. The non-address side should have the biggest, boldest photos and colors. The other side should carry your offer, contact information and other details.
- Think multi-faceted. Postcards can be used for many purposes, including reminders, gift certificates, coupons, new product announcements, opening discounts and tickets.
Ready to Learn More?
Give us a call, or send us a message.