Direct Mail Postcard Printing
Postcards are an inexpensive and effective way to market your business or organization via direct mail. People are paying more attention than ever to postcards that they receive in the mail, and are responding to offers at higher rates. Postcards have a higher read rate than other forms of direct mail because:
- It’s something that is tangible you can touch.
- It’s a pleasant break from an e-mail blast.
- There’s no envelope, so when it arrives in the mail your message is seen immediately.
You can create a postcard campaign without a big investment in time or money, and they can be used to accomplish the following goals: re-contact non-responders to your previous mailings and urge them to act; create an inexpensive monthly marketing campaign; drive people to your web-site with a special offer; tease prospects, by letting them know that they should be on the lookout for something valuable coming in the mail; thank customers for their business, or to remind them to do something.
Key elements that you should remember when designing your direct mail postcard campaign to assure that you get the best “bang” for your buck and return on your investment are:
- Plan ahead and create a specific purpose for your postcard campaign.
- Make your post card eye-catching. This can be accomplished by including high-quality photos or images, graphics and color or using oversized cards.
- Use short bold headlines, and keep your message simple.
- Make the most of both sides of the postcard. The non-address side should have the biggest, boldest photos and colors. The other side should carry your offer, contact information and other details.
- Think multi-faceted. Postcards can be used for many purposes, including reminders, gift certificates, coupons, new product announcements, opening discounts and tickets.
Why a Postcard?
Consider Valtim as your next campaign partner.
We love our clients and do our best to go above and beyond. If your campaign needs an additional element to increase your return of investment, Valtim may be a great fit. Valtim has 30 years of experience and multiple industry touchpoints including the following:
- Non-profit marketing
- Member-based organizations
- Customer service
- Higher Education
- Acquisition and Prospecting
- Marketing Automation
- 1-to-1 Marketing
- Branded Products
- Mail House / Letter Shop
- Premium Marketing
- On-Demand / Just-in-time
5 Considerations for a Successful Direct Mail Campaign
Direct mail is a fantastic way to win more members and encourage existing members to continue supporting your mission. It is crucial to consider your design and what your message says when preparing your mail piece. A successfully administered direct mail campaign can boost your brand awareness and spread your mission. Unlike other forms of marketing, sending direct mail to a physical address ensures that your message and branding reach your target audience’s hands.
5 High-Impact Direct Mail Marketing Strategies for Non-Profits
In a time with extremely saturated digital media, direct mail allows modern non-profit organizations to add unique and personal components to their marketing campaigns. Let’s explore the ways your non-profit can expand its reach and improve the effectiveness of your marketing strategies with direct mail.
How to Define Direct Mail Target Market
Your organization must first identify your typical member and tailor your marketing to build a solid foundation. Targeting a specific market doesn’t mean you are excluding people who don’t fit your criteria. Target marketing empowers you to direct your marketing budget and brand message on a pinpointed market that is more likely to interact with you than other markets. A direct mail target market effort is an affordable, efficient, and effective way to reach prospects and grow your membership.